- Meets the qualifications set forth in the Network manual and the vision of the ministry is embraced by the Network Apostolic Team.
- Has an active board that embraces the Hopewell Network values and carries personal liability. (The Network does not have authority over the board other than by relationship.)
- Benefits of affiliate status and full participation with the network. The primary leader is invited to attend and support the Network meetings as much as their schedule allows.
- Benefit of the Network being available to assist the leader/ministry in times of transition.
- Benefit of materials, training, fellowship and mission opportunities.
- Benefit of linking with other ministries and possible ministry opportunities.
- Benefit of opsting a ministry link and information on our website.
- Provide adequate communication with the proper representative of the Network.
- Provide the Network with an annual report of the ministry’s activities, progress, and general health, including a financial report when applicable.
- Benefit of credentials. The primary leader may be credentialed by the Network if requested. In some cases, the role might not require credentials.
- Network credentialed affiliate leaders give one half of their tithe to the Network.